Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Weekend Haul and Flowers

I went home last weekend and I finally went to a Sally's Beauty Supply Store for the first time in my life and this is what I ended up getting:


(from L to R): China Glaze Shower Together, Sexy Silhouette, Re-Fresh Mint, Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le, For Audrey, Coconut Kiss. (Sexy Silhouette is a magenta color, but my camera loves to magically turn magenta red instead) Sally's is having a buy 2, get one free sale this month on all of their nail polishes so two of these were free : )

It was a very interesting trip considering my mom was with me and she kept picking up nail polishes and saying "oh, this one's pretty, get this one!" For a woman who doesn't like to wear nail polish, she sure does love picking colors out! I would have walked out of the store with a lot more nail polishes if it weren't for the fact I still wanted to go to other stores. I could have easily spent a $100 on nail polish alone in that store. So I walked out with 6 new China Glazes, some Seche Vite (I can now officially say I own a bottle of this top coat now! Plus, their Seche Vite is on sale too!), and a new nail file.




 This is one of the China Glazes that I bought. This one is Secret Peri-Wink-Le. It's a light blue-purple that seems to lean more towards the purple side or blue side depending on what light source you're looking at it in.
 This was 2 coats with Seche Vite on top. It went on great and dried quick. Very lovely color.



And then Fiona painted some cherry blossom-like flowers on with Sally Hansen Xtreame Wear White on White for the flower petals and Sinful Colors Feeling Great. The branches were done with black Kiss Nail Paint. I thought this was so cute. They came out so well that I couldn't bear taking this off until my pinkie nail broke off last night in the shower. So because of the break, I ended up cutting all my nails down. It was a little sad to cut them, but they were going to have to be cut sooner or later (and besides, now I can type again!). This is the last time you will see my nails this length for a little bit.

Well, I hope that you all like this, and please comment!

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! It really means a lot to us and we cherish each one. We read and will try to respond each and every one. Please feel free to ask questions (we don't bite!) but please no spamming. Thank you!