Friday, April 15, 2011

Glittah Spam!

Hello!

This polish is the reason for my good mood today. I smile every time I look at my nails and then get blinded by them, even through my sunglasses outside since its very sunny today!

I will, for real, keep this short and let my pictures do the talking! This is 2 heavy, and carefully painted coats of Nicole by OPI One Less Lonely Glitter (from the Justin Beiber collection) with SV. It absorbed the SV within an hour of putting it on however... Amanda has already swatched/reviewed this but it deserves another look because it is so amazing!!


The pink reflection you see is my red camera! There's no pink! These are in sunlight.






Indoor flash... too blue toned.


These last two, under lamp light are the most color accurate.


I hope you enjoyed that (I know I did...) and again, have an awesome Friday!

Thanks for looking!

Fiona

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! I have been eying this one up for a while now but have been putting it off. I saw that I am on your blog roll :) Thank you very much and glad you like my blog! I have not put up a blog roll yet but if I do I will put you on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is definitely worth getting! Aw, no problem, your blog is great and thank you (in advance) for adding me to yours!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! It really means a lot to us and we cherish each one. We read and will try to respond each and every one. Please feel free to ask questions (we don't bite!) but please no spamming. Thank you!