Friday, April 15, 2011

Nerds Need Love Too!!

Hello!

I hope you all are enjoying your Friday!! I am looking forward to a lazy weekend of doing no work! I am in a particularly good, cheerful and girly mood today for some reason... maybe it has to do with the sparkly lilac polish by a certain Canadian pop singer on my nails (One Less Lonely Glitter by Nicole from the Beiber line, anyone?) which I will probably post on later today or tomorrow even though Amanda already posted on it (click the Nicole or glitter label...)

But today I am showing you a new (?) polish from the Wet n' Wild Wet Shine line. I saw this at Rite Aid on Monday in a "summer" display which was neglected and dusty looking. Rite Aid was also having a sale on Wn'W polishes which are usually 99 cents (a steal anyway) for 40% off!! So this polish was like 55 cents!! Awesome deal!! I'd never seen nor heard of this color and it reminded of the beautiful SH Blue-Away (which I've shown you like a billion times) I could see some pretty purple-ish shimmer in the bottle but sadly that disappeared when I put it on. But what did happen when I put it on was a transformation from the dusty blue bottle color to a bright, clear, and clean sky blue!! Its so pretty! I needed 3 coats because there was some drag at 2 but its pretty opaque and dries fairly fast! I think I will be reaching for this one again in the future. Plus the name make me laugh, NERDS Need Love Too, though I wonder why the "nerds" part had to be capitalized... Sorry for the lack of clean up. I always think its not too bad until I photograph it and then the macro shows how horrible it is. I was just excited to photograph this and I think its probably still a little wet in some pictures!! Oh and this is without top coat, so yeah, its really that shiny!!

GIGANTIC PIC SPAM!!! (as always from me!!)


Its a little shimmery here with the flash, but its also showing way too bright!!


This is more accurate.





I hope you liked it! Thoughts? Enjoy your Friday!!

Hope you have a great day/night and thanks for looking!!

Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! It really means a lot to us and we cherish each one. We read and will try to respond each and every one. Please feel free to ask questions (we don't bite!) but please no spamming. Thank you!