Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April Showers...

... better bring May flowers from all of the rain we've gotten lately. Ah well, it's better than the snow we were getting last week! But also, all of this rain was what made me want to try out China Glaze Shower Together!



(all pics are no flash in sunlight)

Very lovely teal creme polish. This was three coats of polish (I could have done two, but I messed up the second coat) with Seche Vite on top. It's slightly darker than what the pictures show. When I saw pictures of this online, I thought that it looked like a bunch of other blues that I already have, but in person it's actually teal.




Then I added some poka dots with the new dotting tool that I made on Sunday in China Glaze For Audrey. It came out pretty cute for my first time with all over dots, but I did mess up on some of the dots on both hands.

I hope that you guys like this!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! It really means a lot to us and we cherish each one. We read and will try to respond each and every one. Please feel free to ask questions (we don't bite!) but please no spamming. Thank you!