Sunday, March 20, 2011

NOTD: Let's Talk Kaleidoscope

Hello!

I have a NOTD for the first time in what seems like forever! Not too much to say about this because I'm sure most of you have Sinful Let's Talk (if you don't- get it! Especially if you're a purple lover! This color glows like crazy!) and have seen Wet n' Wild Kaleidoscope which is a silver glitter with small square shaped holo glitter! The story on this one is that I saw the rainbow peeking out at me from the bottom shelf of the Wet n' Wild display and snatched it up!! This one truly makes rainbows like crazy and the best part is that it looks awesome in dim/crappy lighting as well as sunlight! It looks awesome in every light! And its 99 cents!!

This is one coat of Let's Talk with 3 coats of Kaleidoscope on top, no top coat (its a little gritty but not too bad) in crappy yellow-ish indoor lighting last night with flash. Oh and these are all of my right hand again...


Weird lighting, my camera did something weird but anyway this is good because it shows off the rainbow colors!




Marley wanted in on the pictures!! Although he thinks the flash is too bright!


And these are some sunlight pictures with top coat as well.



Blurry but you can really see all the pretty colors!!


Left hand - ignore my poor ring nail, I tried to hide it...


Left fingers, look at all those colors! But ignore my gross winter skin!


And unrelated but here is my mom's thumb nail one week later! Look how well preserved it is! And she is a nurse who washes her hands around 15 times a day! All her other fingers are a different story however, which is why I am doing them again tonight.  I love the Sally Hansen Insta-Dry top coat, it is good stuff!


Haha, car picture, on the way to the store! Don't worry she wasn't driving at the time!

Essie Lapis of Luxury status update: Went to look for it at Wal-mart today and they were all out of just that one color! I am NOT kidding! NOT HAPPY. :(

Hope you have a good day/night and thanks for looking!

Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! It really means a lot to us and we cherish each one. We read and will try to respond each and every one. Please feel free to ask questions (we don't bite!) but please no spamming. Thank you!