Tuesday, March 29, 2011

French Kissed Strapless

Hello!

Kinda dirty title, right? Today I have for you two Pure Ice nail polishes. Pure Ice can be found at Walmart for $2 each, so whenever I'm there (which is often) I always check out the Pure Ice display because I've found some awesome layering polishes there.

First is Pure Ice French Kiss, a medium cobalt blue creme. This is nice and opaque in 2 coats and has a very pigmented formula that dries very shiny. A perfect creme formula and a beautiful color. 

This didn't photograph properly so I color corrected a few shots to give you an idea of what this looks like. If you've been looking for a blue creme this color, I recommend you pick this up, its a very nice polish!!

2 coats with top coat, indoor lighting with flash, color edited. I tried not to mess with my skin but it ended up looking blue so excuse the skin color, the nail color and in the bottle are accurate.



This is how is kept photograhing: too dusty looking and not dark enough. This is a vibrant cobalt blue!!


And now here is French Kiss with 2 coats of Pure Ice Strapless layered on top. Strapless is a medium blue, dense glitter that's super sparkly and not super gritty either! Love!

These pictures are as close to accurate as I could get before my camera died... I didn't bother to edit them since they're close. The only downside to this combo was that it had all chipped off on my right hand at the tips in less than 24 hours so these pictures are of my left hand. Ignore my ring nub, its growing!!

Too much flash! But pretty shiny glitter!! This also removes like glitter: you'll need the foil method to get this off.






Elaine over at Lacquer Laine has a good post showing Strapless along with some other infamous blue glitters such as OPI Absolutely Alice and CG Dorothy Who?

Have you ever tried Pure Ice? If so, what is your favorite Pure Ice color?

Hope you have a great day/night and thanks for looking!

Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! It really means a lot to us and we cherish each one. We read and will try to respond each and every one. Please feel free to ask questions (we don't bite!) but please no spamming. Thank you!