Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Disco

Hello!

Short post today. I am so not up to date on pictures so the next few posts will be old manis from a week or so ago. This was last Wednesday's mani (Wednesday's will be green from now on... IDK why... just because... soo..) This was Sinful's Happy Ending, a vibrant green with lime green and golden shimmer. This is indeed a happy, cheerful green that goes on smoothly and doesn't stain (YAY!) I had no problems with the brush, formula, or anything. It dries very shiny too. It was a little too plain for me so I layered SH XW Disco Ball over it. It was glittery and happy and reminded me of swatches I've seen of China Glaze Sour Apple.

This is 2 coats of Happy Ending with 1 coat of Disco Ball. With flash in artificial lighting... all pics are.






Hope you have a great day and thanks for looking... now I have to go to Chemistry lecture... blech.

Fiona

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment! It really means a lot to us and we cherish each one. We read and will try to respond each and every one. Please feel free to ask questions (we don't bite!) but please no spamming. Thank you!