Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lively Lilac gets Busted

Hello!

I'm on a roll! 3 posts in 3 days! Wooooh! I'll keep this short on words (for real this time). These are pictures I took today in the bright sunlight of Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Lively Lilac. I don't remember buying this color or why I did because its very boring and safe to me, a pink toned lilac with a subtle light shimmer. But if you like the color you'll be happy to hear that this has an excellent formula and is opaque in one coat! I did 2 coats because I had some bald spots (it was 2 AM, I was tired). It dries instantly, undentable in at least 20 minutes or more without a TC and when I removed it tonight it came off so easily! So if you're into colors like this I recommend it, its just not my color.

Please ignore the lumps and fuzz... and my disgusting skin and cuticles!



And then I went to Walmart today and saw that they had replenished the Pure Ice display so I snatched up Busted and Strapless(!!!!). Busted is a very sheer but gorgeous lilac, gold and pink (?) duochrome and shimmer! It looks mainly lilac and gold. I layered this over Lively Lilac immediately and this is what I got: Gorgeousness!!




Unfortunately this didn't photograph well on my nails but the color in the bottle is really what you see on your nails!!

Bonus pictures: Me with my newly dyed burgundy hair. Edited, its not that bright.


Annnnd, my stash! I got a new box to put in my polish drawer that fits all of them. *Edit* 68 in total. I just got 2... I'm getting there!


Hope you have a great day/night and thanks for looking!

Fiona

2 comments:

  1. What a colorful collection! There's a rainbow in that box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah but its a little green and blue dominated... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! It really means a lot to us and we cherish each one. We read and will try to respond each and every one. Please feel free to ask questions (we don't bite!) but please no spamming. Thank you!