Friday, March 11, 2011

4 Things

Hello!

No nails today, sorry. I saw this on alizarine claws and decided to do it. Nope, not tagged by anyone or anything. Just randomly. Maybe it'll help people get to know me better.

4 things in my bag/purse I don't carry a purse
  1. School notebook
  2. Assorted pens
  3. A calculator
  4. A crushed package of Oreos
4 things found in my office desk drawer
  1. Papers and notebooks
  2. Nail polish, and nail stuff
  3. Old Seventeen magazines
  4. More pens
4 favorite things in my dorm room
  1. My bed
  2. The TV
  3. My laptop
  4. My mini fridge  
4 things I have always wanted to do
  1. Learn ASL (American Sign Language)
  2. Go to Europe
  3. Go on a road trip with a friend and see some random sights
  4. Finish writing a novel
4 things I am currently into
  1. Nail polish 
  2. Nail blogs
  3. Nail art
  4. ... uh, nails?
4 things I bet you didn't know about me
  1. I am diagnosed with obsessive compulsive disorder. I have a fear of germs and "contamination" and have certain routines that I do.
  2. I love watching really messed up/gory horror movies and scaring myself
  3. I have paralyzing fear of spiders... I can't even talk about them
  4. I currently have an obsession with the sitcom The Nanny and must watch it every night before I go to bed. 
4 songs I can't get out of my head
  1. We Are Who We Are/Take it Off/Blow by Ke$ha
  2. Firework by Katy Perry
  3. Born This Way by Lady Gaga
  4. The Numa Numa song 

Hope you have a great day and thanks for reading!


Haha, this kitty looks like my kitty, Rogue. See,

 Rogue

Yay, for random lolcats?

Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! It really means a lot to us and we cherish each one. We read and will try to respond each and every one. Please feel free to ask questions (we don't bite!) but please no spamming. Thank you!