Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Liebster Blog Award!

Fiona and I were tagged by The Nail Buff for the Liebster Blog award! We both want to say thanks very much and that we feel very honored to have received this award. And thanks to our followers too for following us here on Blogger! You guys rock!


This award is given to blogs that have under 300 followers who you feel are deserving of more. Once recieved you pass it on to three other blogs of your choice.

Hmm, let's see... I'm going to pick...
Annelise from the Last Lash
Whitney from Elemental Styles
Gotham Polish

Congrats ladies, you deserve this!

-A

3 comments:

  1. Aw thank you so much for thinking of me!!! I will have to craft a post :)

    PS I love the birthday countdown in the side bar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for thinking of me - I'm working on my "thanks" post now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! It really means a lot to us and we cherish each one. We read and will try to respond each and every one. Please feel free to ask questions (we don't bite!) but please no spamming. Thank you!