Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hey all!

Hello!

Long time, no post from me, I know, sorry... I don't really have an excuse and I feel really bad about not being caught up on blog reading, commenting and posting. :( Right now I unfortunately don't have any batteries in my camera... I have pictures for you guys, including my first stamping attempts and I want to put together a haul post since I have hauled a substantial amount of polish in the past few days... :) I just need to find the undivided time to sit down and actually do a dedicated post. I was gone most of the day today, running errands and such. Then I will have another busy-ish day tomorrow, as I am attending an orientation on a LNA (licensed nursing assistant) course which is probably gonna be my new job. Hooray, wiping butts. Super. Anyway, hopefully Thursday I will be able to post. But I guess, don't count on it. :(

I guess I'll just let Amanda take over most of the posting for now until I can get my sh!t together. :)

Talk to you guys later, and sorry again for being a bad blogger. : /

Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! It really means a lot to us and we cherish each one. We read and will try to respond each and every one. Please feel free to ask questions (we don't bite!) but please no spamming. Thank you!