Thursday, May 19, 2011

The ABC's of Fiona!

Hello!

I had a little down time this evening and just saw this on Glitta Gloves and she tagged "anyone that wants to do this" so I decided I wanted to.

A. Age: 
I just turned 19 on Tuesday!

B. Bed size:
Currently, in school (for another day, lol) twin but full/queen (its somewhere in between) size back at home.

C. Chore you hate:
Dishes. Disgusting *shudders* I hate having soggy, wet hands and touching wet food.

D. Day:
I like Thursdays, I don't know why... I always have.

E. Essential start to your day:
I like to have some coffee but thats difficult at school...

F. Favorite color:
Purple!!

G. Gold or Silver:
Silver. Gold is tacky.

H. Height:
I think I'm about 5'6", maybe a little less.


I. Instruments:
None... I played the flute in 5th grade but I'm not sure I could anymore. I'd love to learn how to play piano.


J. Job title:
Student. I'm currently unemployed...

K. Kids:
Sometimes they're okay... otherwise NO!! I'm not sure I want any either!

L. Live:
New Hampshire... that key shaped state above Massachusetts and below Maine...

M. Mom’s name:
Jill.

N. Nicknames:
I don't really have any... there aren't many options for Fiona. I used to be called "Fe" in middle school or even worse "Fifi" in elementary school. I hate both!!

O. Overnight hospital stays:
Have I had any? No.

P. Pet peeve:
Oh I have sooo many. Number one... hmmm... spitting I guess. I also hate it when people talk on those bluetooth things in public, people who talk in the bathroom (on the toilet) and poor spelling and grammar. Yeah, a lot of things irritate me.

Q. Quote from a movie:
Oh jeez. The quote that was here before I deleted it (I copied this directly from Glitta Glove's site) was from Mean Girls and thats all I can think of now so... "I don't hate you because you're fat. You're fat because I hate you." - girl at the "venting" session.

R. Right or left handed:
Right dominant but I can use both hands for most things... I'm semi-ambidextrous...

S. Siblings:
Cullen (15) and Rowenna (13)

T. Time you wake up:
I don't like to wake up before noon most days if I can but it all depends on what's going on that day.

U. Underwear:
?? What about it?

V. Vegetables you dislike:
Peas and corn.

W. What makes you run late:
? What an odd question? Um... lot's of things. Not paying attention to time, oversleeping, being on the computer and losing track of time...

X. X-Rays you’ve had:
My hand and wrist a few times... my teeth a million times.


Y. Yummy food you make:
I make kick ass french toast, brownies, lasagna, barbecue chicken, carrot cake, all kinds of cookies... I'm a pretty good cook, but I don't always like to do it because I have/had to cook for my family a lot growing up. I think my mom asking (forcing) me make dinner when I was 12 and beyond, kinda squished all the joy for me...

Z. Zoo:
?? Uh, I like going to them but I have mixed feelings about them as well because I think its so horrible that the animals are locked up in cages.



Well, that was interesting... 

I also tag anyone who wants to do this!


I hope you all enjoy your Friday and weekend... in case I don't post until then. :)

Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! It really means a lot to us and we cherish each one. We read and will try to respond each and every one. Please feel free to ask questions (we don't bite!) but please no spamming. Thank you!