Friday, February 18, 2011

Yep, It's a Dupe.

As Fiona said in her latest post, we took another trip back to our town's Rite Aid (they were having a sale on Sally Hansen's!), and once again we past the new (and still seemingly only) nail salon. We went in to see if there were any other good nail polishes in there, and I couldn't decide which one so we left and came back after we got back from Rite Aid. In the end I ended up buying OPI Nail Lacquer Catch Me In Your Net.


This is a blue/green glitter shimmer foil polish that helped to actually make my skin look a healthy pink instead of the paper white its become due to winter (a bonus!) and I couldn't stop looking at it because of the way it shimmered in the light. I ended up putting four thin layers on because after three coats I could still kind of see my nail line (and I don't like that!). Four layers though was about the same thickness of about two coats of a creme polish (another plus!).

The only thing about this polish is is that it is an exact match to Zoya Charla nail polish. While I don't have that polish myself, I have seen enough pictures off of Google Images to compare my nails to the Zoya Charla and what do you know, I couldn't tell the difference between the two. In my opinion, it's the same shade. But if you don't take my word for it, then let the photos of my nails speak for themselves.

Flash on

Flash off

And if I ever do get Zoya Charla (if someone wants to send me a bottle, they're more than welcome to...), I will compare both brands side by side. But for now, OPI Nail Lacquer Catch Me In Your Net is a dupe for Zoya Charla (or is it the other way around?). Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! It really means a lot to us and we cherish each one. We read and will try to respond each and every one. Please feel free to ask questions (we don't bite!) but please no spamming. Thank you!