Friday, February 25, 2011

Mermaid's Tail



So yeah, I know I haven't posted in a few days, but I've just been so unmotivated to post. I do have a manicure that I like to show all of you that I did Monday.

I had taken off my last manicure and since it was about 10 at night, I wanted to do something that would dry quickly. I ended up grabbing my Nicole by OPI Respect the World-Matte and applied two coats of the polish. This color is a matte light teal color that dries as soon as you apply it to your nails. The only problem for me was that it just looked too plain for my liking. So going back into my nail polish drawer that's in my desk I pulled out my bottle of Sinful Colors You Just Wait and applied 2 thin coats on top of it. For a five minute manicure it came out looking pretty cool. The combo of the two polishes made it look like teal colored opals with the pink/green/gold chrome shine that the You Just Wait contains. Sad part was that out of all of the manicures I've done recently, all of the girls in my Biological Science II Lab loved my nails (sigh). But it looked cool enough for me to give it a name: mermaid's tail.


It might not look all that impressive, but my camera REFUSES to capture the true nature of the polishes I wear. I swear that it really does look like teal opals!

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! It really means a lot to us and we cherish each one. We read and will try to respond each and every one. Please feel free to ask questions (we don't bite!) but please no spamming. Thank you!