Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Single's Awareness Day! I hope everyone has a great day whether you spend in classes (like us) or with your someone special. Here are my nails for today.



Here is what I used (from left to right):
My regulat top coat Sally Hansen Advanced Strengthening Top Coat
Sinful's Snow Me White
Sally Hansen X-treme Wear VIP Pink (base color)*
Sally Hansen Insta Dry Presto Pink*
Sally Hansen X-treme Wear  Sun Kissed
The Color Institute Singin' Like a Canary (my only yellow!!)
Sally Hansen X-treme Wear  Mint Sorbet*
Sally Hansen X-treme Wear  Lacey Lilac
* = Amanda's

Here are my nails:



I used 3 coats of VIP Pink as a base with 2 coats of the above 2 pastels and mixed the white with the others to get the colors (each color about 2 coats). I then outlined each using my Kiss Nail Paint striper in white (not shown) and made the letters with a toothpick using SH X-treme Wear Fuchsia Power (not shown) and then top coat.






With some candy!! =P




And some bonus candies for you! Yum!

Have a great day you guys!!

Fiona

EDIT: When removing VIP Pink, it gets really sticky and wierd. Also this is a very sheer color but a pretty pink glitter/shimmer so the stickiness is worth it. Maybe a base coat would help but I did not wear one (oopsie, so its my own fault!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! It really means a lot to us and we cherish each one. We read and will try to respond each and every one. Please feel free to ask questions (we don't bite!) but please no spamming. Thank you!