Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm a BAD Blogger...

Hello!

Yeah... long time, no hear from me, huh? I'm sorry. I've been having a very unmotivated summer so far and while I don't want to bombard you with whiny emo personal problems... let's just say I'm not really feeling like myself. I took an impromptu break from nail blogs for the last week or so and just spent 4 hours reading a week of back-logged posts. And now I feel guilty for not having something new to show you guys. I have been painting my nails (of course) and been taking pictures so eventually I will post some manis. Right now, I'm just kinda in a rut and feeling very blah and down in the dumps. I've been on practically a nocturnal schedule since I have no job and nothing to do during the day.

So, long story short, I'm sorry for being such a bad blogger and I hope to be back soon!

:(

Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! It really means a lot to us and we cherish each one. We read and will try to respond each and every one. Please feel free to ask questions (we don't bite!) but please no spamming. Thank you!