Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Everybody's Working For The Summer

Hey everyone!

I know that I haven't posted in quite a while, and that's because now that school's out, I'm pretty much working full time again. Also the other thing is is that I work at a machine shop where I assemble parts for pumps, medical tools, military stuff, etc. I also have to use a lot of acetone to clean a lot of these parts so my manicures have been wicked simple and colors I've already worn since I don't want the acetone to eat through the TWO gloves I wear over my hands to seep in and eat away at a good manicure. This happened to my poor Zoya Isla mani (which I will try to post pics of this weekend) and the thumb, index, and middle finger on my right hand got eaten away due to acetone seeping through. So until I go on vacation next month or have time during the week, there won't be many weekday posts until August when I go back to college with Fiona.

So I just want to say sorry for not posting this earlier, and I hope to still hear from all of you guys on the weekends.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! It really means a lot to us and we cherish each one. We read and will try to respond each and every one. Please feel free to ask questions (we don't bite!) but please no spamming. Thank you!