Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Zoya Fall 2011 Smoke and Mirrors Press Release

Hey everyone!

If you're into Zoya nail polishes (um, yeah, slightly embarrassed to say I might be overly obsessed with Zoya...), then you may or may not know that today Zoya released what their Fall 2011 collection is going to be. So without further ado, Zoya Smoke and Mirrors collections!




NEW ZOYA NAIL POLISH COLLECTION ANNOUNCEMENT
the best fall 2011 nail color
smoke and mirrors 
...beautiful illusions
Zoya Nail Polish presents 12 enticing and mysterious new colors for fall 2011.


Jana (ZP564) - smoky mauve nail polish quartz cream
Petra (ZP565) - smoky eggplant mauve nail polish cream
Codie (ZP566) - smoky brown taupe nail polish cream
Anja (ZP567) - smoky palatinate purple nail polish cream
Cynthia (ZP568) - smoky Prussian blue nail polish cream
Dree (ZP569) - smoky camouflage green nail polish cream
Zoya Nail Polish: Mirrors Collection (metallic nail polish)
Nimue (ZP570) - smoky rich thistle mauve nail polish metallic
Marina (ZP571) - smoky steel blue nail polish metallic
Tao (ZP572) - smoky slate gray nail polish metallic
Yara (ZP573) - sparkly olive green nail polish metallic
Neeka (ZP574) - sparkly amethyst purple nail polish metallic
Jem (ZP575) - sparkly fandango pink nail polish metallic

Zoya is the new color of fashion... The new Zoya Fall 2011 Nail Polish,smoke and mirrors colors were designed and inspired by top fashion designers and beauty icons.

Ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are free of harmful industrialchemicals like toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, dibutyl phthalate (DBP)that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.

Find Zoya smoke and mirrors as well as over 300 other high-fashion Zoya shades at www.zoya.com. As always, each and every Zoya color is made for beautiful women so we name them after beautiful women. 
Zoya smoke and mirrors
available July 15, 2011

Sug. Retail $8.00 per 0.5 fl.oz. bottle (US)
 ###

I've already fallen in love with these two collection. I'm seriously hoping that Zoya will have a promo for their new fall collections b/c otherwise I don't know how I could explain wanting both collections to my parents. They're finally reaching that 'really, more nail polish?' point now since I've gotten a lot of Zoya in the last 8 weeks. This might be something I'll order at school at the end of August so that way they don't have to know! Yep, that's when you know you have a problem when you're hiding ordering nail polish from those who care about you. But that's what I'll probably be doing next year at school when other collections come out. Yes, I'm a little obsessed, but, but, but.... I NEED THEM!!!

-A

Hey, Fiona here. I just wanted to add that the nail blogger queen herself Scrangie has posted some swatches of this collection already so if you haven't seen them yet click here. 

I am totally lusting after Jem, Neeka and Yara. Those 3 I will definitely NEED, without a doubt!! I so hope, along with Amanda that's there's a promo for this (I bet there will, it wouldn't be Zoya without a promo!!) I especially NEED Jem. Ohmygosh, when I saw Scrangie's swatch of it, I literally gasped out loud and said, "Need!"  

Talk to you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! It really means a lot to us and we cherish each one. We read and will try to respond each and every one. Please feel free to ask questions (we don't bite!) but please no spamming. Thank you!