Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Best Blog Award

I'm back from the dead! Okay, that's not true at all, but I'm finally able to post for the first time in a while! I am really sorry about it, and I feel bad that I haven't gotten to post more this summer. But I'll be done working full time in less than 2 weeks so I will be posting regularly once again towards the end of August.

Also to my own (and my parent's) amazement, I haven't bought a single bottle of nail polish in a month. I couldn't believe it until I looked at the calendar and realized I hadn't bought any polish in a while. But then I've had to use the money I've been making to buy stuff for school. I think the only reason I got through a month of not buying nail polish is by redeeming my Zoya spoon credits for spoons. I'll have to show you all of the spoons that I have, it's kind of crazy all of the spoons I have. But anyway....

So, Ha Bisky! Nails was nominated for the Best Blog Award by Lady Luck a week or two ago (see how behind I am once again?)! She has a pretty ha bisky blog so you should go check it out! Thanks again Lady Luck!


Rules: 
-You must link back to the person who awarded this to you! 
-Share 7 random facts! 
-Award 15 blogs and answer the questions listed above! 
-And send the ppl awarded a comment letting them know! 

Questions: 

1. Fave Color - pink!
2. Fave Song -  I have to pick just one? 
3. Fave Dessert - chocolate creme pie!
4. What is pissing you off - certain co-workers 
5. When you're upset you - hold it all in till I either cry or tell a friend.
6. Fave Pet - cats. While I love dogs as well, I like cats just a bit more : )
7. Black or White - black, white gets too dirty quick.
8. Biggest Fear - having a tumor grow back on my spine after 14 years of being healthy
9. Best Feature - I try to help anyone out who needs help.
10. Everyday Attitude - try to be positive, but then annoying people ruin it.
11. What is perfection - sharing laughs and good times with close friends.
12. Guilty Pleasure - watching TV shows that remind me of my childhood.

Hey, Fiona butting in because I wanted to answer these questions too! :P

1. Fave Color - Purple
2. Fave Song - It changes often but right now its The Edge of Glory by Lady Gaga
3. Fave Dessert - Ah, so hard to choose!! Either black forest cake or cheesecake
4. What is pissing you off - People slamming doors in my house
5. When you're upset you - Same exact answer as Amanda! See why we're such good friends!
6. Fave pet - Definitely cats!!
7. Black or White - Black
8. Biggest fear - Suffocating... being choked or smothered, and spiders!!
9. Best feature - My creativity
10. Everyday attitude - Try to put on a happy face but a pessimist at heart 
11. What is perfection - Perfection doesn't exist. 
12. Guilty Pleasure - Reality TV and making fun of famous people 

7 random things about me:  

1. I've been completely in love with American Eagle jeans since freshman year of high school.
2. I like to read fan fiction.
3. I'm a big tea drinker and I'll only drink coffee if I really need it to keep awake.
4. I used to be deadly afraid of thunderstorms, but now I don't mind them at all.
5. I like to cook.
6. I like to plan stuff out waaaay before hand so that way I'm not doing things last minute.
7. I hate it when people talk in a movie theater.

1. I prefer to watch TV/movies with subtitles on because I have a hard time understanding what people say on TV as well as paying attention to the action.
2. I might be narcoleptic. 
3. I can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue. 
4. I still have a hard time telling my left from my right and have gotten lost driving because of it.
5. I have an obsession with drinking ice cold water and have to have a mini fridge near my bed with cold water in it.
6. I can drink a 12 cup pot of coffee and then go to sleep right after.
7. I get very agitated if I start a book or a movie and am interrupted during it; I like to read/watch it in one setting. 

- F 

Now here are the 15 blogs that I'm giving this award to! Winners are...

Congrats ladies! Look for a comment from me soon!

So I hope that you all have a great rest of the week if I don't get around to posting again this week! 

-A

2 comments:

  1. Thank You So Much!!!!!
    -Aimee-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! This is so sweet of you. <3

    And no, a tag for an award isn't considered link spammage. At least not by me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! It really means a lot to us and we cherish each one. We read and will try to respond each and every one. Please feel free to ask questions (we don't bite!) but please no spamming. Thank you!